Saturday, July 23, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? Hope that your Sabato is going the way you want it?

I will be getting Chris up and into his chair shortly. I will take him over into the main house so we can watch TV.

I just finished giving myself a (Low Laser) treatment on my dog bit injury. It has started to bother me again, and it is once again draining. I will keep a close eye on it for sure.

 I need to feed Azalya in a bit and check her water supply. I am going to start to work on a new rock in a bit as well. My shorty is out and about, and she will return home soon.

Hey, my girlfriend Edwina told me that she got a pretty good rain last night. WTH, and we didn't get any at all. Hopefully we will get some this evening as predicted. Smile!

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...