Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Red Light Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: Raspberry Beret by Prince!

Buongiono! Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very muggy and sticky morning here in the valley of Tucson. Monsoon, Monsoon where are you?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for my playmate and me. I asked her to play some music to cook by today. Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans today.

We will continue to work on our rocks today. We are going to hit up the "Loft" this afternoon to see the movie "Gabby Giffords Won't Back Down". I also need to go out on the airbase today.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay cool desert dwellers.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Grazie per la memoria di Marty Feldman. Non era un "hoot"?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...