Saturday, July 9, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Hey what is going on around your way? I do know that we desert dwellers are not being rained on. 

Chris and my playmate are in the main house watching Perry Mason on DVD. I have started a new rock and I will get back to it in a bit.

It is 105 degrees out and it is continuing to climb. What is up with that? Azalya is having a good time going in and out of Chris's house to rest and cool off today.

Hey, my fidanzata is on my case about tonight's "Wizard Fest. She has been saying that she is going to be the victor tonight. She wants the cape, hat and wand badly, but we know who the victor will be. I do enjoy a good spirited winning delusion on her part.

Our visit from Paula and Marty has been changed until tomorrow. I issue came up, so a raincheck has been worked in. 

My shorty purchased some more bandaging supplies for my wound because I am almost out. Well, I had better get back to my rock. Enjoy the rest of the day and be careful out there.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sheila and Dave, looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday too.

Jessie said...

Continua a sognare fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...