Friday, July 17, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!              


Mood: Content! Dry!

Music listening to: Early In The Morning by The Gap Band

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I think I will have a slice of toast to go along with it. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson and I hope that we get some rain here in central Tucson.

    Last night my girlfriend Jane informed we that a lightening show with loads of thunder and tons of rain was going on at her home. All we got were clouds lightening and thunder and about 6 or 7 sprinkles. I even delayed going to sleep so I could get the full spectacle of the storm, but no luck. We are being sprinkled on right now and I think I have counted about 5 of them so far. What is up with that?

   On a very good note Chris's lab results are in and he is doing fantastic. Now that made my day, lifted my spirits when I read the report. I have been caring for Chris since 1994 and it makes me feel very good that I have kept my promise to make sure that he is cared for and cared for well. I usually don't toot my own horn but (toot, toot).

   Elise and I are meeting up this evening with Bobby, Jane and John at "Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner. It should be a good one. Marv will be caring for Chris this evening.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great "TGIF" day.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Was thrilling that Chris is doing so well. You do an amazing job with him. Kudos to you, and especially to Elise who has been there from day one. A special shout out to Chris's care giving team who loves him unconditionally. What a blessing Chris is in our lives!

Jessie said...

Amen!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...