Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Stirred The Salad!

Music listening to: Jam On It by Newcleus

   It's a Hump Day! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee has just finished brewing and it is very good. I will be grabbing a few cherries for breakfast, but I am thinking pizza for some reason,smile!

   Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have no plans for today so I am going to try to get a little much needed sleep in if possible.

    It is very cloudy out this morning and I can hear thunder boomers in the the distance. We might get some rain again today so I will have my flip flops at the ready! Jane, have a good Humper!

    Here are a few more pics from our Murder Mystery Dinner. Enjoy!
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I will be looking for you if it rains.

Jane and John, have a good one. Jane I will be looking for you as well.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, stay well.

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Tangye (daughter) how are you this morning?

Monna, have a good one.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Rosie Posey, how are you?

JT, see you and George next week.

Erika, how goes it?

























    

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Love the chef's hat, but it is definitely NOT as cool as all of my hats, Jessie! Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Jessie said...

Hey, dear Sheila I beg to differ. I look cool, dashing, and HOT! in my chef's hat. See you next week and I may bring my Chef's hat along to prove just how cool I am, smile!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...