Saturday, July 11, 2015

It's The Weekend! Who Dat!

Good Morning!             
CHRIS SAYS "WHO DAT"


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: The Way You Love Me by Karyn White

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this and she gave me a glance as I put feet to the floor. I am sure that she will be up and on the move real soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy it with the last slice of Bobby's Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Well, today is going to be a busy one. Elise and I will be putting on the final touches for tonight's "Murder Mystery Dinner, Murder at Mardi Gras". "Who Dat'!

    Rosemary will be here this evening while the "Murder Mystery is going. She will be caring for Chris.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great weekend and be careful out there.
"Who Dat".........Jessie and Elise

   Olivia, I enjoyed out chat on the phone yesterday.

   Shirlene, the "Who Dat" wreath looks very good on the wall for tonight's Murder Mystery Dinner.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...