Monday, July 13, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                
IT'S A MONDAY!


Mood: Freaky!

Music listening to: Dial My Heart by The Boys

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise gave me a glance as I put feet to the floor and she went back into her cave. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I will have some fruit for breakfast a little later. It is a sticky morning here in Tucson and we may get some of the wet stuff today. I hope that it will be more than 5 or 6 drops because my flip flops are starting to dry rot, smile.

    I will be taking Chris to an early morning doctors appointment so that changes my usual routine. I will post pictures from our Murder Mystery Dinner when we return.

    Until then have a good one.
Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine,I will be looking for you if it rains.

Jane and John, enjoy the day. I will be looking for you as well Jane.

Flo and John, stay well.

Ross and Denise, stay warm.

JT, how are you?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Monna, have a great day.

Olivia, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

Rosie, how are you feeling?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Flip Flops are by the back door!

Jessie said...

That's my girl.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...