Monday, July 6, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!           

Hey, how has your day been? I was hoping for some rain but only about three drops so far. The desert dwellers in the south are being pounded.

Chris and I had a good day. We watched a few horror shows on TV and it was a laugh-fest for us, smile! 

Elise and I both spent about an hour or so on the phone with AOL Tech Support trying to fix a sign-on problem she was having on her desktop. It is solved and my playmate is happy.

We had little potatoes, tomatoes,and corn for dinner. It was very good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her desktop with a smile on her face.

I had planned on taking care of a couple of errands early tomorrow but that got squashed due to the caregiver texted to say that she is going to be late. So I will try to get the errands done on another day.


We hope that you have a wonderful evening.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...