Monday, July 20, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? Well, still no rain here in Central Tucson. So I have given up. I washed my car yesterday and still no rain. Go figure!

Elise and I had a good time at the DDC this morning. We were there for a short time and we did not win the big one this time, but we will because we are overdue, smile!

Elise prepared pancakes, eggs and sausages with plenty of coffee for dinner. It was very good. I am going to set the coffeemaker to automatic so that a pot of coffee will be ready for in the morning.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Chris and I watched a couple of sci-fi movies today and they were good, funny and Chris loved them.

We hope that your evening will be a good one. We will be packing up for our trip to Phoenix tomorrow. We are looking forward to this one.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...