Monday, July 27, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a good one here. Chris and I watched some TV after our stroll through the hood. I have to tell you it was very hot outside.

Elise prepared some soup for dinner that was very good. We watched the final episodes of "Nurse Jackie". Wow what a way to end the series. After that we watched "Wentworth" on Netflix. It was suggest to us by George and JT. It is very good as a matter of fact it is the Aussie version of "Orange Is The New Black". Check it!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your evening goes well.

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...