Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hello!

Hello!              
THE MURDERER OF PIERRE DUPRE IS
MR. J. STEPHEN PEEK THE FAMILY LAWYER
(AKA STU)


Hey, how are you doing so far on this fine Sunday? We just got back from having a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

We come to find out that Libby who is Levi's sister is leaving next Friday for Seattle due to a reassignment for her husband's job. She will be missed a lot by us and the "Egg Connection".

Do you remember that the last time Elise and I enjoyed breakfast at the "Egg Connection" we decided to (pay it forward) for a family by paying for there breakfast without them knowing.

Well Levi told us this morning that since that couple had their meal paid for they decided to (pay it forward) for someone else and they did just that. The people that they paid for turned around and (paid it forward) for someone else. Now that is just amazing and it made Elise and I feel very good this morning. 

Well, I have gone over the photos that we took at last night's "Murder Mystery Dinner". We had such a good time. I can tell you that I was not the killer this time. Whew! The Killer was the families longtime lawyer played by Stu. A few of the players picked Stu as the killer but the majority of us did not think it was him at all. We are looking forward to our next "Murder Mystery Dinner". 

I will post some of the pics a bit later today, so hold on to your britches, smile.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...