Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rested!

Music listening to: Pop Life by Prince

   It is a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had soon. Elise and I are going out for breakfast this morning to a place that we have not been to in a long time.

   We are all packed and ready to go on our stay-cation. Bobby will be here later in the day to care for Chris while we are away.

    Have a wonderful Hump Day!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...