Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!               



Mood: Coping!

Music listening to: Purple Rain by Prince

    It's a Hump Day! How goes it? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. It is a Guatemalan Antiguan, a medium fruity, chocolaty, caramel finish. I will have a few cherries a bit later for breakfast.

     Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. It is going to be a busy day for my playmate and I today. Bobby will be here this afternoon to bring by a food item for us to try.

     Elise and I are going to shop for our upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner today. It should be fun for the both of us.

     We are also going to hook up with Shoo and Stu to play "Mahjong" at Stu's house this evening as well. it is game over for everyone except me!

     Well, I had better get to it. Have a good "Humper". Jane, well enough said, smile!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John, take it easy.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Monna, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready to rumble?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

JT, have a good one. How is George?

Rosie, I hope that you start to feel better soon.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

That coffee sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

Jessie said...

Loraine, it is so good. I have had 3 cups already.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...