Sunday, July 5, 2015

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Feeling Yucky!

Music listening to: Holiday Old School Mix

    It's a Sunday! How are you feeling? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up to care for Chris shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and it is soothing my very bad sore throat. I woke up at around 2:00am with a very bad sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, and at swelling at the base of my right ear, and a pounding headache.

   My throat is still bothering me now and my lymph node on the right side is still swollen. I will tend to it in a few moments. Elise and I are going to breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning and I am not sure how much I will eat.

   We had a very nice evening with Paula and Marty. We enjoyed a very nice meal, a movie, and we played "Wii Bowling" with Paula and Marty who have not played it before. A great evening was topped off with champagne and gelato.

   I had planned on caring for Chris last night but much to our surprise Rosemary arrived to care for Chris. She had asked to be off and she must to have forget about it. Bobby stopped by for a glass of champagne and to watch an episode of "The Boss" on Netflix.

   At around 7:30pm we hit the sheets to ready. After Rosemary left I checked on Chris and I hit the sheets for good to end the day.

   We are going to visit with Dena and Bucky this evening. Rosemary will be here to care for Chris. I hope that I am feeling better by then. I am in some serious pain right now.

   Have a great Sunday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...