Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!                    


How has your day been? It has been a good one but busy and I over did it. I decided to do some yard work in the front yard and now I am paying for it. My arms are sore and my lower back is having a conversation with me, smile!

Well,no rain and I don't think we are going to ever get anymore. We are all packed and ready for our stay-cation in Phoenix and Mesa area. We will be leaving at around 1:00pm tomorrow after Bobby arrives to care for Chris while we are away.

Elise prepared cornbread and pinto beans for dinner this evening. It was very good especially with a few jalapenos added.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at CVS picking up scripts. We hope that your evening is a good one.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...