Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? We are being rained on and we are under a flash flood watch. I was hoping to put on my flip flops and join Jane in the buff so we could run in the rain. Alas, that is not going to happen for me because I am working with Chris tonight. I wonder if Loraine made it out?

Elise prepared french toast and sausages for dinner. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Masters Of Sex" with Chris on Netflix. We love this series!

Elise is in her office on her desktop. The rain is coming down steady and I hope that continues all night long. We hope that your day has been a good one?

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Wow! The lightning was terrific - too much for me to challenge so stayed under the patio cover and watched and listened to the thunder.

Jessie said...

I hear ya!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...