Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                       


Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Candy by Cameo

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will enjoy some cherries for breakfast. Well, Chris's cooler just quit a few minutes ago so that will need to be fixed very soon.

     I have no plans for today but Elise and Chris will be getting a massage from Donna this morning. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning and Bobby will be here this afternoon. 

    We may go to the movies today if time permits. Have a wonderful day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...