Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Object Of My Desire by Starpoint

    It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise tossed and turned most of the night due to she is having a pain in her upper left quadrant. I am keeping an eye on her to see how she does this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and Elise came over to see Chris.I am caring for him this morning instead of her. We may not go to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast.

   Rosemary will be here his evening to care for Chris. Well, the rain hype is a bust so far for us central Tucson dwellers. It is forecast that we will be rained on again for today. We will see if that happens.

    We enjoyed our visit to "La Parrilla Suiza" for happy hour. We downed a couple of margaritas and we had Queso Fundido" and it was very good with tortilla's and various salsas.

    After that we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the one woman play titled "Bad Dates". It was excellent and she deserved the standing ovation that she received. Well Done!

    We are going to meet up with Paula, Marty, Shoo and Stu at Zemam's for dinner this evening. I hope that Elise is feeling better by then.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sunday!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Cheela said...

Tell Elise to take care of herself. We still have a lot of partying to do!!!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...