Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!             
MY NEMESIS SHOO SHOO


Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: The Rain by Oran Juice Jones

   It's a Thirsty Thursday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will find the light soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good and I am having a slice of the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt cake that Bobby made for us. I have to tell you it is delicious and it is gluten-free.

   The cake is moist! It is the bomb, it is off the hook, it is off the chain, it is the (shi@). Oops went a  little old school there, eh? Well, it is #great! Thank you Bobby.

   Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. My playmate and I will be going to the movies this afternoon. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

   I have a few more things to pick up for our "Murder At Mardi Gra" Mystery Dinner that will take place on Saturday evening here in our casa. It is going to be a lot of fun.

   I posted that I am defeated and I am and here is the reason for that. We had a great evening at Shoo and Stu's last night. We played "Mahjong". We enjoyed great vino that Stu's son made. We also enjoyed "Eat Fresh" as Jarrod has been saying for years about "Subway" sandwiches. They were delicious indeed.

   The major problem was that I was suppose to win big time last night. Well, my girlfriend Shoo Shoo didn't think that I should win at all and I did not win one game at all. I think that her girlfriend status needs some tweaking, smile!

   Shoo won three games, Elise and Stu won as well and me I was wearing the mask of defeat. I give Shoo the props that she deserves but next time it will be different. I lost because I just did not have any good tile combinations at all all evening. Arrgg!

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, be careful.

JT, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, how goes it?

Flo and John, enjoy.

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a great evening of fun, delights and defeat!

Olivia, how are you?

Rosie, continue to feel better?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

In so glad you like the cake!! Gives me the inspiration to keep experimenting. I know i brought it to you warm...evidently it's pretty darn good cooled down, as well!! Thanks again for the kind words!!

Jessie said...

I have to let you know I am having a slice right now. The cake is 3/4 gone.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...