Monday, July 13, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I hope that it was better than mine was. It is a Monday and I forgot about that.

Chris's doctor's appointment  went well and he is doing just great. I am miffed, upset, at a loss, frazzled, and just plain pissed off at the office admin staff there.

Elise and I were there last month with Chris to get him all settled for his new doctor. I complied all of his medical information to include all of his meds, durable repair needs, supplemental nutrition needs, and neurological information. I thought that today's appointment would be a breeze especially since the admin staff told us that a chart would be made for Chris over a month ago.

Well, after talking to the doctor today , come to find out that the admin staff lost all of the above mentioned info. So that means I will have to redo it and fax it to the office. I will get this done tomorrow and hopefully it does not get lost again. I am on nerves end. So my playmate suggested that I have myself a "Moretti" to relax my soul. I think I will after I get Chris settled and relaxed. It has been one those Monday's. It may turn into a (brownie) night, smile! So I am in a mood and I very uptight about right now. I hope nothing else adds to it before my (Moretti). 

I know that I said that I would start to post pics from the "Murder Mystery Dinner" and I will but it will have to wait until I get all of Chris's paperwork in order again. So bear with me.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...