Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!              
I AM READY FORE SOME RAIN!


Well, no rain here on Justin today. Oops my bad we got about 5 big drops. WooHoo!

Chris and I were watching horror movies again this afternoon. We have to get in as many as we can because my playmate does not care for them most of the time.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is at her book club meeting. They are gathering at "Basil's". Elise is going to bring me back some 'tortellini con marinara'. It is my favorite pasta.

Our dear friend Shoo Shoo is calling my bluff about tomorrow evening's  "Mahjong" fest. I am totally confident that I am going to be the winner for sure. So there Shoo! Still love ya though!

We hope that your evening is going to be a good one, and if you have any rain please send it my way. My flip flops are starting to get dry rot, smile!

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...