Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                        


Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open! Rummied!

Music listening to: Best Of My Love by the 3 Degrees

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise give me a glance this morning and she ventured back into her cave. She will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and very good. I will enjoy a few cubes of watermelon for breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson with a overcast cloudy sky. The rain that we got over night was nice and refreshing.

    Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have no plans for today as of yet. Tomorrow my playmate and I are having lunch with Toni and Lois at "Leo's' Can you say margarita please? We will without hesitation.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. Right Jane?

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Flo and John, how are you?

JT,have a good one.

Monna, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Mary and Bob, have a great day.

Dottie, welcome back.

Olivia, what is up in the GA?

Ross and Denise,have a great day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...