Monday, July 6, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                               


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Give Me Tonight by Shannon

   It's a Monday! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. She will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. I will have a few cherries a bit later for breakfast. We got a very good rain yesterday evening. It rained so much that the street in front of the house was running and the backyard was flooded. Yeah, now that is the monsoon action that I remember.

   We had a delightful evening at Bucky and Dena's last night. It was so good to see Shannon, Hunter, and Kim. Shannon is doing very well and Hunter has grown a lot. Kim has just graduated from Nursing School and she has found employment already. Way to go Kim!

   We played a spirited game of "Cards Against Humanity" and I have to tell you we laughed and laughed until our sides hurt. Some of the choices were hilarious and surprising. What a fun time. Thank you Dena and Bucky.

   My playmate and I are going to go shopping on Wednesday for items for the upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner that we are hosting on Saturday. It is going to be a good one with a Mardi Gra theme. So gather up your beads and get ready to show some (#boobs). Yeah Buddy!

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great Monday and be careful out there.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I didn't see you out in the rain yesterday?

Jane and John, have a good one. Be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready? Cha Ching!

Dena and Bucky, thank you for a wonderful evening. 

Flo and John, stay well.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

JT, what is new in Chandler?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Rosie Posie, enjoy the Kenny Chesney CD.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Tried to get there but had to swim upstream and the cars kept getting in the way. Darn!

Jessie said...

Ok. I had that problem as well. I hope to see you next time it rains.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...