Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                        


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Spring Love by Stevie B

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise gave me a glance and she returned to her cave. She will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a bowl of Grape Nuts will be enjoyed shortly. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

    Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning from Donna. I have an errand to run this morning along with Elise. I also have another errand to take care of this morning as well.

   Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Ant Man" in 3D. Later in the day we will decide on what to pack for our short stay-cation in Green Valley on 1 August. We are also going to see DL Hughley at the DDC on the 1st as well. Hopefully we will have some luck at the slots while we are there. Cha Ching!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful day. I almost forgot to say thank you to my girlfriend Flo for the beautiful card that she sent to me.

    Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, are you ready to run in the rain today?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Liz, how are you?

Rosie, glad that your are feeling much better.

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Olivia, have a good day in the GA.

Sis, it was good to hear from you.

JT, have a good one.

Dottie, are you ready to Cha Ching?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll be sure and put my flip flops next to the door.

Jessie said...

Sounds like a plan for sure. I hope we get to use them!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...