Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

    How are you doing? We just got back from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection". I didn't eat all of my breakfast due to my throat hurting.

    My playmate wanted to "Pay It Forward" today and we did. Elise picked out a family with two kids and we paid for their breakfast without them knowing. We do that every now and again and it is such a good feeling to be able to do that.

    I just finished doing a little yard work behind Chris's house. Elise is busy with Chris. I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week shortly.

    This past week has been a very busy one for us but this upcoming week will be less hectic. We have to get ready for the Murder Mystery Dinner that we are hosting here this upcoming Saturday. It is going to be a good one for sure.

    We are also going to put a beating on Shoo and Stu when we play "Mahjong" on Wednesday. Again that win will be a sure thing!

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...