Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                        


Mood: Content! Tootsie Rolled!

Music Listening to: Daze by Brick

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning she will be making her way to the pool shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and a bowl of Grape Nuts is on deck. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have an errand to run this morning. I have to return Chris's new seat cover due to received the wrong one. After making several calls and waiting over a month for it to be delivered. Unbelievable! 

   Elise and I will be packing our suitcases for our stay-cation to Phoenix and Mesa. We leave tomorrow and we will return on Saturday. We are looking forward to the rest and much needed sleep.

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great Tricky Tuesday!
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet how are you?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Jane and John, have a good trip.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Olivia, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new?

JT, see you and George on Thursday!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...