Sunday, July 12, 2015

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Black Magic Woman by Santana

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be over caring for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and it is doing a good job of giving me the little kick that I need. Elise and I will hit it up the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning.

     We are going to go to see the "Minions" in 3D this evening. Rosemary will be here to care for Chris. Our "Murder at Mardi Gras was a success. I will give more info with pics later in the day after I review the pics.

     We hope that your Sunday will be a good one.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...