Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!              
WAY TO GO SARA!


Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is not stirring about so she may not be up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a few cherries for breakfast this morning. It is a very muggy morning here in Tucson and they say that no rain is in sight. Hmmm?

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I has a couple of errands to take care but I will get them done tomorrow while I am out and about with Elise.

    Here is hoping that your Tuesday is a good one.
Later....Jessie and Elise

    Jane, I got your text this morning, get some rest.


2 comments:

Cheela said...

How cool for Sara!

Jessie said...

Sara is Awesome!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...