Sunday, March 3, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? We enjoyed a very nice breakfast with our daughter Kim, Carlos, and Hudson. It is always a pleasure to spent time with our family. Thanks for the (Elk).



3 MAR KIM AND HUDSON

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris, and I am taking care of my usual Domenica tasks. I made my way over on the eastside and while I was there, I got "La Donna Verde" washed. She is winking at me, smile!

Chris's doctor just left, and he is doing very well. Chris is now in the main house watching TV. I am going to tackle some weeds in the backyard and patio area in a bit. All of a sudden, I am thinking about an ice cold (birra) or three. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get to it. Enjoy your Domenica and I will chat at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...