Monday, March 11, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



What is going on around your neck of the wood?

It has been a busy day for me today. I got Sorella Jayne to her appointment, dropped in on the east side, and I sprayed for weeds behind Chris's house. Whew.

I dropped a few rocks in the hood this morning. Enjoy!


11 MAR IN THE HOOD

I started a new rock today and my shorty will be starting one soon. Once she preps her rock she will be on a roll.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and baby carrots. It was all good.

We enjoyed a very nice visit from our nephew Erik this evening. He stopped by to drop of his book that got published. We bought copies. We are going to promote his book when we can. It is a children's book. I will post more about it tomorrow. 

Here are a few photos for our daughter Kim's Baby Shower that took place yesterday.


HUDSON AND MIA MOGLIE


HUDSON




KIM AND HUDSON


CHRIS AND MIA MOGLIE


KIM


CHRIS AND HIS GARGOLYE FACE


KIM


SON IN LAW CARLOS







KENDALL AND KIM


(IO) KIM, CHRIS, CARLOS, MIA MOGLIE



I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some mashed potatoes in a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I will be out in the easement tackling more weeds and whacking the growth. I tell you work is never done, unless you are on a cruise, smile!

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Come sta la nuova badante? Dormi bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...