Monday, March 25, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



25 MAR MIA MOGLIE E (IO)


25 MAR ROSEMARIE


25 MAR MIA FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM


25 MAR MARTY AND PAULA


25 MAR MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO



The day is almost over, how was yours?  It has been a busy one for me today.

I sealed three rocks today and I will be put out in the hood tomorrow. My nursing supervisor paid me a visit today to see how things are going and to see if needed anything.

I listened to some soothing music today as well. It changed my mood by leaps and bounds.

My playmate has started packing for our trip to Laughlin and I am going to start packing this evening after Chris is settled.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed "French Toast", eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee. We watched the final episode of "Bass" on Paramount. It is a very good series.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for us. We will be checking and rechecking our packing list, making sure that we have all of the paperwork that we need to take along as well.

I will also be giving the "Donna Verde" a good checking as well to make sure that she is ready for the road. I will gas her up as well. Also, we will make sure that we have our "Players Cards" as well for Laughlin.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight-away. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sei un ragazzo impegnato!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...