Sunday, March 3, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  The Help a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paul Newman Organic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined by our daughter Kim, Carlos, and Hudson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today, to include a trip over on the eastside. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty has completed her latest rock. I will post it to the blog as soon as I can. I will be starting a new rock in a day or two.

Well, yesterday's Chefs Day was delicious. The Catfish, Fries, Cold Slaw and the Gin and Tonics were spot on. We shared the dinner with Sorella Jayne.

2 MAR CHEF AT WORK


2 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK


2 MAR CHEF GETTING READY


2 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK


2 MAR CHEF IS PLEASED


2 MAR PLATED


2 MAR PLATED 2





This evening, we will be dining on Taco Bell. WooHoo! We watched our "Wildcats" win yesterday, but the Lady Cats lost.

Here is what happened on our last day of our Mexican Riviera Cruise. We returned to San Pedro to disembark. We loaded up the care and we made our way to Wickenburg for an overnight stay. We enjoyed a good dinner at the "Good Cookin" restaurant.


18 FEB DINNER IN WICKENBURG


18 FEB DINNER IN WICKENBURG



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (scodella).  I am thinking about a (scodella) of soft serve ice cream. What is up with that fidanzata? 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E domenica. Cosa c e in programma oggi?

"Il bello di invecchiare e che non perdi tutte le altre eta che hai avuto".

Madeleine L. Engle

Loraine said...

Devi avere fame se pensi ad una scodella o a qualcosa di dolce. Forse la colazione includerà pancake e sciroppo dolce.

“Invecchiare è come scalare una montagna; ti manca un po’ il fiato, ma la vista è decisamente migliore!”

—Ingrid Bergman

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...