Saturday, March 23, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





MY MANTRA!

Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Giggles Galore!

Music listening to: Not Another Bad Date a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second up will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Ramsey Lewis" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on our latest rock creations.

We enjoyed the movie "One Life". It starred Anthony Hopkins. It was about the exodus of hundreds of Jewish and other children from Prague before Hitlers invasion. This is an excellent movie that is informative, yet sad.

Hey, our "Wildcats" play basketball this morning at 9:45am. They play Dayton. Go Cats!

My shorty and I will be dining this evening at "Dante's Fire". We will be joined by my girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina. After dinner Shoo Shoo will be accompanying us to the "Berger Center" to hear the live music of "Noel/Cole" "Let's Do it! We are looking forward to it.

I have to say that I am feeling much better than I did yesterday. I got my answer to my issue last night, so now I can let it go and move forward. I have had some terrible dreams over the past few days. I made Mia Moglie aware of them. They were not about her, but someone else.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's Challenge word is (broccolo). Yes, I said the (broccolo), that vile weed, smile! One of your favorites right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E il fine settimana, cosa succede?

Loraine said...

Oh si. Cavolini di Bruxelles, cavolfiori, broccoli, praticamente tutto ciĆ² che ha il nome "verdura".

Non esiste una classe criminale tipicamente americana, ad eccezione del Congresso.
Mark Twain

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...