Saturday, March 2, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


16 FEB CABO WABO





Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to:  The Help a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for the day?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music and cook by.

My Sous Chef and I will be smoking up the (cucina) again. We will be preparing Fried Catfish, French Fries, Cold Slaw. My Sous Chef will prepare the salad and fries. She will also select the proper libation to go with dinner.

I will post more about our Mexican Rivera Cruise later today. This morning, I will be out in the front yard and back patio spraying for weeds.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (orso). I am feeling like a (orso) this morning.  What do you think about that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E il fine settimana. Che cosa succede?

"La bellezza senza grazie e l'amo senza i'esca".

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Loraine said...

Sentirsi come un orso è buono o cattivo?

Se non c’è lotta, non c’è progresso.

Federico Douglas

Jessie said...

Feeling like a bear is good, fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...