Monday, March 4, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



It has been a very long day for me. How was yours?

Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie today. Chris's new caregiver is coming along very nicely. Chris is a lot of work, and he requires a lot of attention. At times he can put you in check for sure.

I learn something new every day. It may be a big thing or a very minor thing. When I learn something new about human behavior, I really do pay attention to it. I love to try to figure out what makes a person do what they do. It is a huge mystery at times, but that makes us human, eh?

I think I may have over did things today. I sprayed the front yard again for weed. I sprayed the patio for weeds as well. Tomorrow I will start to work on the weeds behind Chris's house. If I don't slow my roll, I may need some (weed), smile!

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner this evening. Mia Moglie has some green goop, baby carrots, and yellow peppers. I enjoyed a grilled cheese sandwich, baby carrots, and yellow peppers. I got it all down with some coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. He is having a stomach issue I believe this evening. We put him to bed early. I will see what I can do about it before he goes to sleep.

Here is my playmates latest rock creation. I started a new rock today. Enjoy!


4 MAR ELISE'S LATEST

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona notte, bell'uomo

Jessie said...

Mi hai fatto arrossire di nouvo, ragazza.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...