Friday, March 15, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Snickers. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. We are supposed to get rained on today.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Smooth Jazz for me today.

 My shorty's latest rock creation has been completed. I will post it later today.  I will prep a new rock today for painting.


Hey, how about those "Wildcats"?  The Cat's play again today in Vegas at 5:00pm. Go Cat's.

My playmate and I enjoyed the movie at El Con Mall yesterday. It was titled "Accidental Texan". It was surprisingly good.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight-away. Have a good TGIF. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (aeroplano). I feel like leaving on an (aeroplano). What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un venerdi (TGIF). Cosa farai oggi? Qual e il problema con la copertura del patio?

Loraine said...

Gli aerei possono portarti in posti meravigliosi. Sono pronto!


Il campeggio è il modo in cui Madre Natura promuove l'attività dei motel.
Dave Barry

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...