Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Papa Was a Rolling Stone by the Temptations! (classic)

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Milky Way. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Mireya, will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she remined me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house (moquette) this morning. I asked her to play some (Aretha) for me today.

After Chris the iRobot has completed his job, I will be doing some weeding and clean up in the easement behind Chris's house. I tuff job but I need to get it tackled before it rains again.

If time permits, I will start a new rock today. I am sure that I will be exhausted after the weeding and whacking. Smile!

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (moquette). Hopefully Chris the iRobot does a good job on the (moquette) this morning. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un martedi di taco! Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi, mia cara?

"La cosa piu importante nella comunicazione e ascoltare cio che non viene detto".

Peter Drucker

Loraine said...

Vai Chris, il battitappeto!

Abbiamo due orecchie e una bocca, così possiamo ascoltare il doppio di quanto parliamo”.

— Epitteto

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...