Thursday, March 7, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  The Help a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plan for today?

The coffee is a good Costa Rica Paraiso Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a cool, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that we need to make a trip out to Green Valley after breakfast. I asked her to play some "New Orleans Music" for me today.

We will be hosting the "Rumi Kube Fest" here this evening. I need to get things set up for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, spanking. We will be playing a little bit of "Wii" prior to her beat-down. We will be dining on "Arby's" for tonight's dinner. Mia Moglie will be serving up a special dessert as well.

Chris is feeling better. We are still giving him antibiotics and monitoring his temperature.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (spietato). I am feeling (spietato) this morning fidanzata. How are you doing?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E giovedi. Cosa fai oggi?

"Possiamo sorridere e rilassarci. Tutto cio che vogliamo e proprio qui, nel presente".

Thich Nhat Hanh

Loraine said...

Oh, oh! Shoo Shoo, è meglio fare attenzione!

Di' sempre 'sì' al momento presente... Arrenditi a ciò che è. Di' "sì" alla vita e osserva come la vita inizia improvvisamente a lavorare a tuo favore anziché contro di te.

Eckhart Tolle

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...