Saturday, March 23, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!




Hey, how is your Sabato going so far?  

I am almost finished getting Chris relaxed and settled. Once I am done, I will be all set to watch our Wildcats play.

Mia Moglie is still counting Javelina's this morning. I will have to give her a nudge to wake her up. I am sure she is looking forward to our Wildcats game.

We hope that your morning is going your way. I will chat at you later. Go Cats!

My girlfriend Shoo and my sister Marcie and my dear friend Monna are glad that I am feeling better today.

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Hope your day is going good .

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,
A very good day so far.
How are you doing?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...