Monday, March 25, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Not Another Bad Date a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is a cool, but mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Mireya will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that my nursing supervisor will be here this morning at 11:00am. I asked her to play some "Ramsey Lewis" for me today.

I will be sealing our latest rock creations today before we set them out in the hood. I will post them later today.

My playmate and I went to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Arthur the King". It was a very good feel-good movie. The theater was packed. Our popcorn and Jack Daniels were good too!

We will be getting out our duffle's today so we can begin to pack for our Laughlin trip. We are looking forward to it. Sorella Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (bicicletta). I will be servicing and charging up our (bicicletta) in a few days. Hey, fidanzata did you get any rain overnight?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in programma oggi?

"L'uomo che nuota contro corrente ne conosce la forza".

Woodrow Wilson

Loraine said...

Nessuna pioggia durante la notte ma 1/2 pollice in totale.

Tutto ciò che è negativo - pressione, sfide - è per me un'opportunità di elevarmi.
Kobe Bryant

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...