Sunday, March 24, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!



How goes it around your way? We are being rained on again. WooHoo!

We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". While we were there, we (PIF). Yes, we Paid It Forward. We paid for someone's meal. They recipient will have no idea who paid for their meal. It is a good feeling to be able to this.

We dropped these rocks at "Whole Foods" on Speedway across from the "Loft".

24 MAR DROPPED AT WHOLE FOODS



Mia Moglie is caring for Chris. I am about to start tackling my normal Domenica tasks.

We hope that your Domenica is going our way. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

"Non c e niente di meglio di un sogno per creare il futuro".

Victor Hugo

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...