Friday, March 8, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: The Foley a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a rainy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy on. I asked her to play some "BB King" for me today.

My playmate has completed her latest rock, and I have prepped a new rock that I will start on soon. I will post my shorty's latest rock later today.

We will be hitting up a movie today. We will be seeing Panda 4. We will be going to "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening. After "Happy Hour" we will hit up the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Moonlight and Magnolias". My girlfriend Shoo Shoo said that it is very good.

Well, last night's Rumi Kube Fest was great. We dined on delivery of "Arby's" that was very good. I cannot say that about the Rumi Kube. I got down to a single tile for two games and I knew that I was about to give Shoo Shoo a spanking. Not! I believe some collusion was going on during the play. It is no way that I should have lost.

7 MAR SHOO IS DOOMED


7 MAR RUMIKUBE SET-UP



It got to the point that I had to throw in the penalty flag twice. I was overruled. Any who, it was a very nice evening. Thank you Shoo Shoo and Mia Moglie for the spanking. I am still walking funny this morning, smile!

7 MAR PENALTY FLAG


7 MAR RUMIKUBE WINNERS (WEINERS)



7 MAR SECOND PENALTY FLAG

I had a dream last night that was weird, but maybe not it could happen. In my dream Mia Moglie and (IO) were out in the front yard doing some yard work. Two young ladies came up to me asking for directions. I decided to turn on the (charm) while I gave them directions. My brilliant (charm) worked very well, but Mia Moglie was cracking up. I told her that I still got it, and she agreed. Ya Mon'. I woke up and I was looking for the two young ladies, smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (colazione). What is for (colazione) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ehi, e venerdi. Cosa fai oggi?

"If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble".

Betty White

Loraine said...

Per colazione ho mangiato yogurt e frutta. Yum.

Se potessi scegliere una caratteristica che ti aiuti nella vita, scegli il senso dell'umorismo.

Jennifer Jones

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...