Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Organico Artesanal Mexicano Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Mireya will be here to care for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today and I am sure that my playmate has a new one in mind.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (piccante). Mia Fidanzata is (piccante). Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un martedi di taco. Che cosa succede?

Loraine said...

Penso che il piccante descriva sia me che te.

L'uomo ha inventato il linguaggio per soddisfare il suo profondo bisogno di lamentarsi.

Lily Tomlin

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...