Thursday, March 14, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Milky Way. A second cup will be downed at "Gus Balons", along with a good breakfast. It is a cool, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Prior to breakfast I will be with Mia Moglie while she is getting her CT scan.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.  I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I went to El Con Mall yesterday to see the movie "Bob Marley One Love". It was very good. We will hit up the movies again today.

I have completed my latest rock. Here you go! My shorty is working on a new one as well.



13 MAR MY LATEST

We enjoyed a nice evening at "Zayna's" last night. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Paula, Marty, Lori, and Bert. It was good to see everyone again. We got caught up on the latest. The food was very good as usual. Thank you, guys, for a very nice evening.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (tempesta). I have a (tempesta) brewing in my mind. Do you ever get a (tempesta) in your head fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giovedi assetato. Che sosa succede?

"Siamo al sicuro...Vieni con me e sii nel momento presente".

Thich Nhat Hanh

Loraine said...

Oh si! Ho una tempesta in mente anche per la situazione della mia copertura del patio. Anche questo deve passare.

Se abbandoni il momento presente, non potrai vivere profondamente i momenti della tua vita quotidiana.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...