Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been super busy for me, let me tell you.

I got the easement weeded and whacked and it just about did me in, smile!

Chris and I watched a couple of horror movies, and it was a good time for both of us.

I worked on my latest rock today, and it is coming along very nicely. Mia Moglie commented on my lettering for this one.

Mia Moglie prepared dinner this evening. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good. We watched the "Equalizer" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some green goop in a bit.

Mia Moglie, took a fall on Saturday. She was walking Azalya and she decided to bolt. Mia Moglie had the lease wrapped on her arm. She took a fall and landed on her knee, and she hit the pavement with her head. She came home and she told me about what happened.

I have been watching her every day. She has some pain in her neck, a small cut on the top of her head, a divot is visible by sight or touch that is very painful to touch. Immediately I told her to rest, and ice her head. Also, she took some aspirin to relive the pain. 

Today she saw a doctor and he said that it is a bad bruise. He ordered a CT scan just in case. I have been checking her, speech, pupils. I made sure she isn't showing signs of confusion or irritability. Also, I monitored her sleep patterns as well. All is normal at the present time. No bleeding or vomiting.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per esserti preso cura di Elise.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...