Saturday, March 9, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





8 MAR ELISE'S LATEST


Music listening to: The Folly a Book on CD!

Mood: Cautious! Lazy!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Snickers. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is "Chefs Day".  My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) once again tossing around pots and pans.

The menu for this evening is going to be Tempura Shrimp from Rocky Point, French Fries, Cold Slaw, Cocktail Sauce. My Sous Chef will select a good libation to go along with dinner. Rocky Point Shrimp, oh yeah!

My shorty and I enjoyed "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza". The Queso Fundito was very good and so were the margaritas. After Happy Hour we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Moonlight and Magnolias". This play was the best of the season. It was well done, funny, and the acting was wonderful. We sat next to Papa John and Janet. It was good to see Papa John out and about.

Well, I had better get my Chefs hat and apron out. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (bocca). Is your (bocca) watering for tonight's dinner menu fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E il settimana, cosa succede?

"Sei ancora qui. E questo conta".

Morgan Harper Nichols

Loraine said...

“Tu sei importante. Quel sorriso che hai condiviso potrebbe essere il sole nel giorno più buio di qualcuno." —Amy Leigh Mercree

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...