Sunday, March 24, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Hopeful!

Music listening to:  Not Another Bad Date a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast. It is a cool, but cloudy morning here in Tucson. We got rained on during the night.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives.   Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today. I need some uplifting. 

We enjoyed our dinner with my girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina at "Dantes Fire". The food was very good and the bottle of "7 Deadly Zins" was spot on. It was good to see Edwina and she was looking good. We all found it a bit weird that coffee was not available. Strange, right?


23 MAR A VERY GOOD SALAD


DEVILED EGGS


PAPPARDELLA DIABLO


SALAD TOPPED WITH SALMON


BURGER AND FRIES


23 MAR MY GIRLFRIEND EDWINA


23 MAR MIA MOGLIE


23 MAR MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO  LISTENING TO EDWINA


23 MAR (IO)



After dinner my girlfriend Shoo Shoo joined us at the "Berger Center" to see and listen to the Invisible Theater's presentation of "Nole/Cole" "Let's Do It". The music was very soothing, and I needed to hear it.

Well, our Wildcats won yesterday, but our Lady Cats lost, but they played very well. Go Cats!

We will be dining on pizza this evening. After dinner we will make our way over to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Arthur the King". It is going to be a good one. Of course, we will have popcorn and a couple of tall Jack Daniels. Ya, ya!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (valigia). Yes, my (valigia) will be coming out tomorrow so we can get ready for our trip to Laughlin. Hey, fidanzata do you and Capo have any trips in the works?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come hai dormito la notte scorsa? Quali sono i tuoi piani per questa domenica piovosa?

Loraine said...

Faccio sempre una lista prima di preparare la valigia per non dimenticare nulla.

Il successo è la somma di piccoli sforzi, ripetuti giorno dopo giorno.

Roberto Collier

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...