Friday, March 15, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!

How are you doing? Did you get some rain dessert dweller? Looks like we will get some more as the day goes on.

My playmate  and I both prepped a new rock for painting. We have two to place out in the hood, but we will do that tomorrow.

After my shorty returns from getting some yogurt we will  play a “Wii” game that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo gave us a to give a go. 

We are looking forward to seeing our “Wildcats” play in Vegas this evening at 5:00pm. Go Cats!

I hit the treadmill earlier and it hit me back, smile. I have set my treadmill days to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Ya Mon’.

Well, I had better check our “Wii” controllers to make sure that they are good to go.

Enjoy your day. I will chat at you later. Here is my playmates latest rock creation.


 

15 Mar Mia Moglie latest

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...