Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Redlight Special!

Music listening to:  The Help a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Folgers Classic Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cool, cloudy morning her in the "Old Pueblo".

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have an errand to run this morning. I asked her to play some "BB King" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Mia Moglie has prepped a rock for her next creation.


6 MAR MY LATEST

Hey, tomorrow we are hosting a "Rumi Kube" Fest here. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be here just waiting to be given a beat-down and a spanking. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. His fever is down this morning. We will continue to monitor him.

Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (carino). My fidanzata is so (carino). Woohoo!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giorno di gobba! Che cosa succede?

"Ho imparato che il coraggio non e l'assenza di paura, ma il trionfo su di essa. L'uomo coraggioso non e colui che non ha paura, ma colui che vince quella paura".

Nelson Mandela

Loraine said...

Grazie per le belle parole, bell'uomo.

Negare alle persone i loro diritti umani significa sfidare la loro stessa umanità.

Nelson Mandela

Jessie said...

Now that quote is so true fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...