Friday, March 22, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!



WHO DAT?

How are you doing? I am caring for Chris and Mia Moglie is at Tai Chi.

Chris is resting and he is listening to some “Old School” on his radio. 

Hey, how about those Wildcats? Both teams won yesterday. We are looking forward to seeing them play again tomorrow.

I am not feeling my best today. Physically I am good, but emotionally I am not. I feel betrayed, used, and abused. It is just something in me, because I am a loyalist by heart.

When I feel this way, it is not a good idea to press me about it to try to get me to explain myself. Just let me be and I will come up with a solution. All who really know me know that I am a thinker and I never speak before I think. I weigh the issue with pros and cons and once that is done, I will come up with a viable alternative. I am just venting, so not to worry I am fine, it is just my personal process. Smile!

Hey, Mia Moglie and I are heading for Laughlin, Nevada on the 27th thru the 1st of April. We need the break so we can rest and make future plans for ourselves and Chris.

Speaking of Chris I had better get back to caring for him. We hope that your day is going your way. Enjoy this TGIF! I will chat at you later.

Ciao…Jessie.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...